UNESCO (3 representatives)
- WUCWO voted in the election of the new President of the International Conference and the election of the new President and new members of the Liaison Committee. WUCWO kept relations with the Liaison Committee.
- Contributed to the preparation of proposals about "Education for Displaced Youth, How to rebuild a future?”, in preparation for a forum in 2018 on Migrants, through its representative, Dominique Jacquemin-Mangé.
- Participated in the Climate Change Working Group.
- Contributed to the Working Group about relations between UNESCO and NGOs regarding the new Guidelines.
- Was part of the Working Group for preparing the International Day of the Girl Child in 2018.
- Following the Forum on "The Role of Women”, one of its representative attended the international colloquium “Women of tomorrow”.
- Maryvonne Kayser, which represents WUCWO on behalf of the President General, participated in the Symposium organised on the initiative of the Pontifical Council for Justice and Peace and the Permanent Observer Mission of the Holy See to UNESCO.
- Also participated in the Symposium organised on "Civilization of alliance and dialogue" by the NGO "New Humanity".
WUCWO attended the colloquium "What world do we want to build together?" organised by the International Catholic Centre for Cooperation with UNESCO (CCIC) on the occasion of its 70th anniversary.